As your Wedding Day BFF, I will walk with you each step of the way through this process by providing:
• Up to (2) face-to-face design and planning meetings that we can conduct at the local coffee shop or FaceTime/Skype to discuss wedding design and how to actually make the Big Day everything you’ve imagined. You tell me what you want (what you really, really want) and I turn all those ideas into a real life celebration plan.
• Unlimited phone, text, and e-mail support with me to discuss details of the big day, and answer any questions you might have!
• Access to my “little black book” of vendor recommendations.
• A customized budgeting spreadsheet based on your needs.
• Up to (5) face-to-face sessions that you can use to have my expertise for the vendor meetings, venue walk throughs, and other appointments you will undoubtedly have during the planning process. (Cake tastings are my favorite such appointments to lend my “expertise” in) 😉
• A customized wedding day timeline.
I will also:
• Reach out to your vendors in the weeks prior to the wedding to ensure they are confirmed and have the details of the services agreed upon by you all squared away.
• Create a vendor “Call Sheet” detailing each vendor’s contact information and the timeline of their arrival, set up, departure, and scheduled removal of services and materials.
• Create a floor-plan for your reception, in collaboration with you and your venue, using Social Tables software
• Be on site to facilitate your wedding rehearsal (up to 2 hours) in the days leading up to the wedding day.
• Be on site at the ceremony/reception venue to receive vendors, ensure logistics management, and greet guests as they arrive.
• Be the first woman in, last woman out to ensure that you have the best day imaginable—stress-free, surrounded by the love and joy of your family and friends.