As your day-of coordinator, I am all about having your back. I will:
- Give you unlimited phone, text, and e-mail support to discuss details of the big day, and answer any questions you might have!
- Reach out to your vendors in the weeks prior to the wedding to ensure they are confirmed and have the details of the services agreed upon by you all squared away.
- Create a customized wedding day timeline – including a vendor “Call Sheet” detailing each vendor’s contact information and the timeline of their arrival, set up, departure, and scheduled removal of services and materials.
- Create a floor-plan for your reception, in collaboration with you and your venue, using Social Tables software.
- Be on site to facilitate your wedding rehearsal (up to 2 hours) in the days leading up to the wedding day.
- Be on site at the ceremony/reception venue to receive vendors, ensure logistics management, and greet guests as they arrive
- Be the first woman in, last woman out to ensure that you have the best day imaginable—stress-free, and surrounded by the love and joy of your family and friends!